Hyundai Motor UK Limited
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter
The Promoter is Hyundai Motor UK Limited a company incorporated in England and Wales (company number 05446560) whose registered office is at Birchwood Building, Springfield Drive, Leatherhead KT22 7LP.
- The Prize Draw
The title of the Prize ‘Hyundai’s Goal of the Century FIFA World Cup 2022 Test drive campaign’
- The Prize
The “Prize” means two match game tickets to the FIFA World Cup 2022’ in Qatar. FIFA World Cup 2022 tickets will be provided for Portugal vs Uruguay on 28/11/22, at Al Janoub Stadium. The Prize winner and guest will be flying from the United Kingdom on 26/11/22 to Qatar. The Prize winner and guest will return to selected Airport on 29/11/22 to depart back to the United Kingdom. The Prize winner and guest will be staying in a hotel chosen by The Promoter on 26/11/22 - 29/11/22.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize with another prize of a similar nature or equivalent or greater value at any time. There is no cash alternative for the Prize.
- The Prize is not negotiable or transferable.
- Entrants must be aware locations of hotels or airports are subject to change and flights will be booked and provided by The Promoter.
- How to enter
- The Prize Draw will run from 00.01am on 01/08/22 (the “Opening Date”) to 23.59am on 30/09/22 (the “Closing Date”) inclusive.
- All entries must be received by the Promoter by no later than the closing date. All entries received after the Closing Date will be automatically disqualified.
- By submitting a Prize Draw entry, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (“Conditions”) and confirm that all information submitted is true, accurate and complete. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of any and all entrants and may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any entrant that fails to satisfy the eligibility requirements. Entrants shall at all times act in good faith towards the Promoter and the Prize Draw.
- Entry into the Prize Draw is free (except for any applicable data usage charges, Hotel charges outside of provided hotel package or Airport package fees).
- In order to enter the Prize Draw and to be considered for the Prize, entrants must test drive an All-electric (IONIQ 5 / KONA Electric) or Plug-in Hybrid model (TUCSON Plug-in Hybrid and SANTA FE Plug-in Hybrid) only. After the test drive has taken place, entrants must scan the QR code provided by the Retailer should they wish to enter the prize draw. The entrant must enter all required details for their entry to be placed into the prize draw. Only one competition entry per person allowed. Test drive must be completed before entry.
- The Promoter will not accept:
- responsibility for Prize Draw entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind; or
- proof of transmission as proof of receipt of entry to the Prize Draw.
- By submitting a Prize Draw entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these Conditions.
- Please contact 0800 981 981 if you have any problems entering the Prize Draw.
- The Prize Draw winner will be selected at random from all national entrants.
- The Prize Draw is open to UK residents aged 25 years or above possessing a full UK Passport or UK citizenship passport. Entrants will NOT be eligible to take part in competition if they are
- employees of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies;
- employees of agents or suppliers of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies, who are professionally connected with the Prize Draw or its administration; and
- members of the immediate families or households of (a) and (b) above.
- In entering the Prize Draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the Prize.
- The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the Prize Draw. In addition, the Promoter will require you to produce your full UK Passport or UK citizenship Passport (and that of your guest).
- The Promoter will not accept Prize Draw entries that are:
- automatically generated by computer;
- completed by third parties or in bulk;
- illegible, have been altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with.
- There is a limit of one entry to the Prize Draw per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the Prize Draw.
- The decision of the Promoter is final, and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- The Promoter will contact the Prize winner with the contact details provided on the test drive form by which the winner entered the Prize Draw. The Promoter will not be responsible for the inability of a Prize winner to take up the Prize.
- The Promoter will send the name and county of the Prize winner to anyone who writes within one month after the Closing Date of the Prize Draw requesting details of the winner and who encloses a self-addressed envelope to the address set out in Condition 1.
- Claiming the Prize
The Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted or is not available, or has not confirmed their ability to accept the winning tickets within 24 hours of being contacted by the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the Prize to the next eligible entrant selected from the entries that were received before the Closing Date.
- Limitation of Liability
Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, fines, personal injury, imprisonment or death occurring as a result of unlawful action whilst staying in Qatar or United Kingdom. Exceptions will occur if caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Data Protection and Intellectual Property Rights
- The Promoter will only process your personal information in accordance with its Privacy Notice: https://www.hyundai.co.uk/legal/privacy
- By participating and accepting the winning tickets, you acknowledge and agree to grant the Promoter, including any of its agents the right to record, film, live stream, photograph, or capture your likeness in any media now available or subsequently developed and to distribute, broadcast, use, or otherwise globally to disseminate, in perpetuity, such media without any further approval from you or any payment to you for the purpose of promoting the Event, including any outcome, and promoting any products manufactured, distributed or supplied by the Promoter.
- The Promoter shall be the absolute owner of any and all photographs, film, video and other materials (and all rights therein, including the copyright) produced pursuant to these Conditions.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these Conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the Prize Draw.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Prize Draw or these Conditions without notice where reasonably necessary for the purpose of administering the Prize Draw.
- The Prize Draw, together with these Conditions, is governed by the laws of England & Wales, Qatar & United Emirates and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts and Middle eastern courts whilst present in that country.
- Hyundai Motor UK holds no responsibility for the actions of the prize winner during their trip to Qatar.